Tin Universe Middle Grade Series.

Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first audio book adaption in Tin Universe's middle grade series. $2.00 Profits from the sales of this audio book will go to Trans Lifeline for as long as the books is sold on Podbean.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tin Universe Daily #20


Tin Universe Daily #20

Love,
Well… I’m sitting here attempting to study with Pandora running and the TV in the background. I have forgotten volumes and it’s not looking good. But I’m still plugging along. I have to be at Joanna’s soon.
You weren’t rude. You weren’t an asshole. You don’t need to explain why you left. I have done that as well without explanation. I know how it is when you have to just sit and think for a while. It’s ok. It is. I’m sorry you got upset. I wish there was something more I could have done or said to you at that time. And to be honest, I wasn’t too talkative last night and I want to apologize for that. And also, because I was preoccupied for a while as well… sorry.
I appreciate the fact that you get emotional… whatever the emotions are. I’ve been with too many that seem not to have any emotions and to see you express yourself in whatever manner is like a breath of fresh air to my lungs.
As for me, I jumped offline about half hour after you left. I checked a few more things and by that time everyone in chat dropped out of sight. Just as well, I was very tired. I’m still tired. I don’t even want to work today but I have to. I went to sleep wrapped around my pillow with you wrapped around my mind. I hope you did sleep some as well. I kept imagining you with me.
Lisa

(c)System * Publishing
brian c.williams

Start at the beginning,
The book that started it all.
It's FREE

Or the first Tin Universe Middle Grade Story,

No comments:

Post a Comment