Tin Universe Middle Grade Series.

Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first audio book adaption in Tin Universe's middle grade series. $2.00 Profits from the sales of this audio book will go to Trans Lifeline for as long as the books is sold on Podbean.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Tin Universe Daily #16


Tin Universe Daily #16

Love,
Knocked off line… then the laptop crashed… I think it was Gmail acting up on me again. Cos the screen blanked out for a minute.
I did call the doctor but by that time the whole office was out at lunch… that’s alright… I at least called two prescriptions into Osip Drug Stop this morning.
I can’t rest… I tried to. Sleep isn’t nearly long enough anymore. I have too much to do around here. And I’m trying to get some sort of act together to do some stuff here. Ugh. Never ending battle it is.
I will go to school for about four hours tonight… I think that will be kewl. Hopefully, I will get up early enough tomorrow to go in at seven so I can leave and get those concert tickets. Which puts me back at home around six pm. Hopefully, getting them won’t take too long.
Maybe I’ll see you online before I have to work today.
Lisa

(c)System * Publishing
brian c.williams

Start at the beginning,
The book that started it all.
It's FREE

Or the first Tin Universe Middle Grade Story,

No comments:

Post a Comment