Tin Universe Middle Grade Series.

Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first audio book adaption in Tin Universe's middle grade series. $2.00 Profits from the sales of this audio book will go to Trans Lifeline for as long as the books is sold on Podbean.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Tin Universe Daily #10


Tin Universe Daily #10

Love,
I’m sitting here waiting for 6:30 to arrive so I can go to my concert tonight. I’m excited. It’s been a long, tiring day and I wish to sleep. I didn’t go to sleep until almost 5:30 this morning and I was back up at 7:15… I had hoped for a nap but I had to get online for a while and goof around.
I have music playing in the background… and wonder what you are doing as I typed this with closed eyes.
I guess my heart dropped as I saw you disappear from Facebook messaging. I always panic when that happens but then I have to start looking at myself and how often when I get scared or frightened or silent or tired and then I don’t want to deal with anything and it becomes just so easily press disconnect.
It’s not very fair to anybody I’m chatting with but there in lies my problem. One of my friends from work who really knows the situation between us asked me, “Well, what are you going to do when you can’t press disconnect” And well, she had a point. I just looked at her and honestly said “I don’t know” She gives me things to think about sometimes.
What happens if one of us gets too scared? Just stare blankly at you and be silent. The relationships of the past have formed the way I am today I’m afraid. Maybe you and only you have the key to unlock this mind so I feel free enough to be everything to you.
Sometimes I just sit here and wonder why you tolerate so much from me… you don’t ever seem scared or angry… just accepting of who I am… and very gentle. I think that scares me a lot. Because I sometimes wonder if I’m playing games again… like I have done before… and you don’t play back… I guess I need to clarify this a little… sometimes the stuff I write online on Facebook… sometimes the stuff I write I think would or could make you jealous or angry or something… and all you do is seem amused… so here I think… “Lisa, what are you doing?” And I wonder and then think some more and have to admit if you were doing the flirting that I have been doing on Facebook… I don’t think I would like it very much. In fact, I’d probably be seeing red.
Lisa

(c)System * Publishing
brian c.williams

Start at the beginning,
The book that started it all.
It's FREE

Or the first Tin Universe Middle Grade Story,
Only $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment