Tin Universe Middle Grade Series.

Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first audio book adaption in Tin Universe's middle grade series. $2.00 Profits from the sales of this audio book will go to Trans Lifeline for as long as the books is sold on Podbean.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Tin Universe Daily #75

Tin Universe Daily #75

KAREN: I think I have whiplash from shaking my head so much at this new guy dad hired.
KAREN: sheesh
JEFF: Roll your eyes sometimes too to balance things out.
JEFF: Just took two loads of laundry over. I hope it doesn’t rain.
JEFF: hopefully the weather stays calm today
JEFF: i went over to the complex office to get me an expresso and they had cupcakes. I walked out with two and one in my mouth. One is in the fridge for you if you want to stop by.
JEFF: Not the one I had in my mouth.
KAREN: ESPRESSO
KAREN: Change the subject away from cupcakes.
JEFF: I've been seeing a lot of people talk about Gus sounding really pretentious in the movie, do you...
KAREN: Also thank you for the non-regurgitated cupcake
JEFF: I could see in their eyes when I walked out "Did he just take 3 cupcakes." I was laughing so hard outside I almost choked on my cupcake. And I don't care if they stop putting the snacks out. I'm going over there every day and getting coffee and a snack.
JEFF: Oh, and I finished the laundry with the tragic towels.
KAREN: do it
KAREN: cause they charge you enough

KAREN: And thanks. I didn’t want those towels going into our machines at home.

(c)System * Publishing
brian c.williams


Coming March 31st
Tin Universe Month #22
Featuring A FIRST SHOT FIRED, Part Four
and
March's Tin Universe Daily collected in one place
FREE

Start at the beginning,
The book that started it all.
It's FREE

Or the first Tin Universe Middle Grade Story,

No comments:

Post a Comment