Tin Universe Middle Grade Series.

Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first audio book adaption in Tin Universe's middle grade series. $2.00 Profits from the sales of this audio book will go to Trans Lifeline for as long as the books is sold on Podbean.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Tin Universe Daily #73

Tin Universe Daily #73

KAREN: yea
JEFF: and they are a bunch of assholes over there
KAREN: Assholes being assholes
KAREN: ok I am done for today
KAREN: parents/nannies hanging out at restaurant
KAREN: one dad (who has been snotty to me too)
KAREN: he goes to this grandma "where did you go to school?" and she says palm beach high school
KAREN: so he goes "did you go to college?"
KAREN: and she told him this secretarial school she went to in gainesville
KAREN: so he goes "oh, I went to an accredited college so I don't know anything about that"
JEFF: Well fuck a doddle doo for him. Fucking  snobby ass people. The two most successful people I know only went to community college and the richest person I know didn't even graduate high school so fuck him I say.
KAREN: yea
KAREN: he's an ass
KAREN: he even just made fun of bcc (he goes my oldest is moving back so he can go to eastern florida or whatever that "whackadoo" school is called
JEFF: That's why I also get my tits up when people talk about community colleges. I even hear some say if you can't go to a university you just shouldn't go. Fuck that.
KAREN: yea
KAREN: this guy drives me up a wall
KAREN: he was so rude to me last week too
KAREN: but you know, that shit is normal here

KAREN: special snowflake town

(c)System * Publishing
brian c.williams


Coming March 31st
Tin Universe Month #22
Featuring A FIRST SHOT FIRED, Part Four
and
March's Tin Universe Daily collected in one place
FREE

Start at the beginning,
The book that started it all.
It's FREE

Or the first Tin Universe Middle Grade Story,

No comments:

Post a Comment