Tin Universe Middle Grade Series.

Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first audio book adaption in Tin Universe's middle grade series. $2.00 Profits from the sales of this audio book will go to Trans Lifeline for as long as the books is sold on Podbean.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Tin Universe Daily #43

Tin Universe Daily #43

Fox,
Hope you got something to eat after school. I ate something wrapped in something and it all gave me a weird dream about me and a female vampire. Maybe I shouldn’t blame it on the food. And people wonder why I don’t sleep much.
When I was talking about B.S.ing I wasn’t talking about me talking with you. I was talking about my writing. Sometimes my dreams seem like I doing nothing but B.S.ing myself. I’m over analyzing moments again. Sorry for the petty trip.
I stopped at Karen’s to give her mom a thank you card and to see if you were there and I forgot the card. I got half way home before I remembered and I came back.
I’m heading down to the Suntree Library and probably will spend the whole day down there doing research. So, if they have internet access I will probably send you another email.
P.S. if there are mistakes in this letter blame it on a smart ass teacher who is running me out of the computer lab.

Jeff

(c)System * Publishing
brian c.williams

Coming February 28th
Tin Universe Month #21
Featuring A FIRST SHOT FIRED, Part Three
and
February's Tin Universe Daily collected in one place
FREE

Start at the beginning,
The book that started it all.
It's FREE

Or the first Tin Universe Middle Grade Story,

No comments:

Post a Comment