Tin Universe Middle Grade Series.

Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first audio book adaption in Tin Universe's middle grade series. $2.00 Profits from the sales of this audio book will go to Trans Lifeline for as long as the books is sold on Podbean.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tin Universe Daily #35

Tin Universe Daily #35

Jeff,
What am I going to do with you. You are so deep. And quite frankly I don’t know how to respond to you. It is awfully tempting for me to say “Hell, why not.” I ought to go out with you. But, most likely you couldn’t handle it. It would be way too much for you.
Enough of that.
Anyway, I think you are an awfully great writer. You need to let me read some more of your stuff. I liked the script you wrote about Karen’s. I guess it did have an ending, and that is what I didn’t like about it. I didn’t want it to end. I wanted to find out what happened. What happened with that girl, I can’t remember her name, the one with the children? Did she reciprocate your affection? Are you two destined to be together? Or did you fall in love with her, knowing that it would never happen? Never really wanting it to happen. Oh, well, doesn’t matter. I go after every relationship full speed, determined to discover if there is any opportunity for success. Or just to make sure that there is absolutely no chance. So, I guess me and you are two different types of people, I take every chance, and you take no chances.
Fox

(c)System * Publishing
brian c.williams

Coming February 28th
Tin Universe Month #21
Featuring A FIRST SHOT FIRED, Part Three
and
February's Tin Universe Daily collected in one place
FREE

Start at the beginning,
The book that started it all.
It's FREE

Or the first Tin Universe Middle Grade Story,

No comments:

Post a Comment