Tin Universe Middle Grade Series.

Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first audio book adaption in Tin Universe's middle grade series. $2.00 Profits from the sales of this audio book will go to Trans Lifeline for as long as the books is sold on Podbean.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

TIN UNIVERSE DAILY #236


#236

There are so many versions of some stories.
Especially when a prospective to the title of The Pledge is screwing with reality in Utah.

I hate the education of learning that a life is a lifeless joke,
Waking up to my face in the mirror dead with eyes no longer blue I turn to try,
Voting for rainbows is dreaming and believing,
Not much more than shooting at a penny because it lied,
The captain pulls on his boots for the dreaming is dying and so is his whole world,
The Record appears out of nowhere to try and push back that mighty horde,
We dance upon our fights and that gets us through this life,
But giving up is a choice that is there for choosing within all the strife,
Devil cheering goblins looking for me to…I turn and I try,

999999999

I need a tree where I can hang my head,
Maybe from a rope,
Hey, it was worth being said,
Who has not thought of ripping away their own life?
I could hang and swing and spin and dine on the bright beautiful and happy Florida sunshine,
I need a tree where I could hang my fate,
Because it seems, I’m trying at all of this too late,
This life is a pisser and listening hurts,
I hate waking up with the skin of a I’ve been doing this all the time shirt,
I need a tree where you can hang your hate,
Push it behind you because it is past its use by date,
I don’t know why you hang around inside,
You look into the mirror the same as I do,
You just claim to have never lied,
Hang a passage from The Book Of Squares,
Hang it upside down beside the ever-lasting flares,
Ignore your peace because it’s a gain of blood,
Hang it alongside yourself Mr. President all in love,
I need a tree to hang some words,
Maybe from some rips from those I’ve loved,
Take a little and here from those I’ve read,
Maybe just once before I’m dead,
Maybe I could hang and swing and spin and dine on something I’m proud of,
Something of mine,

999999999

It is nothing more than just a notion of trying to retrieve something within while dreaming. But it was also the time and place where the legends were taken…

Check out all other Tin Universe releases at the below places:
SMASHWORDS:
Also can be found in Barnes&Noble Nook Store, iTunes, and many more places to buy ebooks.

The sale of this book without its cover….well, is, sort of, impossible since it really doesn’t have a cover but let us go through the legal spray out anyways. If you purchased this book without a cover, you should be aware that it was reported to the publisher as “unsold and destroyed.” Hands up to you who have books like this in your collection? Now that I put my hand down we can continue with the credits and copyright and legal and stuff that people just don’t ever pay attention to unless it is pumping their own horn.
An Original Publication of System* Publishing, a Tin Universe book published by System*Publishing, a division of System*Productions, Melbourne, Florida. This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead or living dead, is entirely and very much so in the coincidental.
Smashwords Edition Copyright © 2015, Brian C. WilliamsSystem*ProductionsTin Universe Daily, and all related titles, characters, and elements are trademarks of System*Productions. All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever. While unauthorized reproduction is sometimes needed, please remember us writers types are for the most part a poor lot just in search of a ways to tell our stories and enough money to add to our Doctor Who collections….well, at least that fits me. For more information on Tin Universe Daily, the artists who contributed to this book, and Tin Universe contact System*Productions at hangofwednesday@gmail.com
Written by Brian C. Williams
Edited by Brian C. Williams
Any Additional Photography by Stainless Photography

Cover Digital Work by 74 Images

No comments:

Post a Comment