Tin Universe Middle Grade Series.

Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first audio book adaption in Tin Universe's middle grade series. $2.00 Profits from the sales of this audio book will go to Trans Lifeline for as long as the books is sold on Podbean.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Tin Universe Daily #135

Tin Universe Daily #135

There are so many versions of some stories,
Especially when a prospective to the title of The Pledge is screwing with reality in Utah,

I need a tree where I can hang my head,
Maybe from a rope,
Hey, it was worth being said,
Who has not thought of ripping away their own life?
I could hang and swing and spin and dine on the bright beautiful and happy Florida sunshine,
I need a tree where I could hang my fate,
Because it seems, I’m trying at all of this too late,
This life is a pisser and listening hurts,
I hate waking up with the skin of a I’ve been doing this all the time shirt,
I need a tree where you can hang your hate,
Push it behind you because it is past its use by date,
I don’t know why you hang around inside,
You look into the mirror the same as I do,
You just claim to have never lied,
Hang a passage from The Book Of Squares,
Hang it upside down beside the ever-lasting flares,
Ignore your peace because it’s a gain of blood,
Hang it alongside yourself Mr. President all in love,
I need a tree to hang some words,
Maybe from some rips from those I’ve loved,
Take a little and here from those I’ve read,
Maybe just once before I’m dead,
Maybe I could hang and swing and spin and dine on something I’m proud of,
Something of mine,

(c)System * Publishing
brian c.williams

Coming May 31st 2015
Tin Universe Month #24
Featuring A FIRST SHOT FIRED, Part Six
and
May's Tin Universe Daily collected in one place
FREE

Start at the beginning,
The book that started it all.
It's FREE

Or the first Tin Universe Middle Grade Story,

No comments:

Post a Comment