Tin Universe Middle Grade Series.

Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first audio book adaption in Tin Universe's middle grade series. $2.00 Profits from the sales of this audio book will go to Trans Lifeline for as long as the books is sold on Podbean.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Tin Universe Daily #18


Tin Universe Daily #18

Love,
I think I have been gasping for air since this morning. I’m sorry. So fucking sorry. I’m a blithering idiot. I was such a total fucking bitch this morning. I’m crying right now… I am so upset with myself.
God this is so hard to write. Maybe I just need to close my eyes right now and just type and hope the words I wish to say just float out. The whole day yesterday all I was thinking about was getting online with you and talking to you. And then once I did… I can’t even explain myself and why I acted the way I did.
It isn’t fair to you. It isn’t fair to drag you into this drama I created.
I pull you towards me and then I push you away. Makes a whole lot of sense doesn’t it? Not! It just comes down to the fact that I don’t like people getting close to me. I’m really weird that way.
I don’t know what to do about all of this. I wonder what it would be like to be with you openly. I wonder what it would be like to feel you close to me when others are around. I wonder what it would be like to gaze into your eyes while eating in a restaurant. I wonder what it would be like to fuck with people with too much PDA.
I wonder if this is truly meant to be. I wonder if we are meant to be a couple in the way others are. But I’m scared. I didn't think I had this much fear in me anymore but I do.
I want to fall into you. I want to feel your warm waters surrounding me. I want to dive deep down within you. I want to know your secrets and let you know all of mine.
I’m not sure what else to say… other than I’m sorry. Right now it’s all I can really say.
Sitting here in complete darkness save for the light that is trying to peer in on me through the windows.
Lisa

(c)System * Publishing
brian c.williams

Start at the beginning,
The book that started it all.
It's FREE

Or the first Tin Universe Middle Grade Story,

No comments:

Post a Comment