Tin Universe Middle Grade Series.

Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first audio book adaption in Tin Universe's middle grade series. $2.00 Profits from the sales of this audio book will go to Trans Lifeline for as long as the books is sold on Podbean.

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Talent Annoucment - Debs Wardle

 Tin Universe is proud to announce that the talented Debs Wardle who be one of the narrators for the fiction audio series Original Sin coming to Tin Pod Radio starting in March. The series will be monthly self-contained stories with different narrators for each episode. Original Sin is a series that plays on the edge of comfort, deals with pain, deals with fear, and deals with love from many angles.


Debs Wardle has a BTEC in Performing Arts, a Degree in Drama, and was a stage manager for a couple of years. In her own words "Although I’ve been mimicking adverts for as long as I can remember (I’m a nightmare to watch telly with), I found voice work through my writing. I started recording myself on my phone performing scripts I’d written which resulted in my podcast Vamps. I also produced several rehearsed readings and would always read the stage directions myself, largely to save on actors. When the third consecutive cast member assumed I was a professional voice artist, I concluded it was something I really ought to look into. I’ve now had some voice training and set up a home studio, and I could not be happier that I’m finally putting that Drama degree to good use."

For more info on Debs: http://debswardle.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment